Navigations

Status Update ^_^

15 September 2012

What Is He Up To?

Views

Assalamualaikum everyone !

Today I wanna share something that is quite a secret but..it's okay ! ^_^

"I don't know what is going on with me in this year..

It seems that I don't care what people say..


Maybe it is because he is the last person.."
, (monolog..)


Let's get started !

Do Princess Bieber Swagger admire someone?

Yes ! I do..but I think that the 'person' already knew it..

So what's the problem?

Can't you get it??

I think I wanna face to face with him but WHEN ??

I don't know..

I don't mind if he wanna tell this to his friend..seriously !

But if only he doesn't treat me right from the beginning,

maybe I would stop watching him and want to know wherever he goes..

yeah..why do we want to reach out to someone who doesn't want us??

So..I think that he treats me interested in him..

yeah..what else do it means?

So..You want to say that he like it or not?

hmm..I don't know.. I just wanna be his friend..SERIOUSLY !!

I'm not interested to couple with anybody !

besides, he is no longer at the school next year...

and I think I'll miss him a lot !



The Swagie says 'like' it ! and thank you for reading ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...