Navigations

Status Update ^_^

25 November 2012

Have A Great Time !!!

Views
Peace be upon to all of my beloved readers !



Okay  ! Princess Bieber wanna tell you about what she had done during the last weekend
Firstly..On Saturday evening..My aunt and I including my family members went out to celebrate my sister's success on her exam so..we went for shopping..We went to Jalan TAR..then..to SOGO..there's so many shirt and blouse and skirts..seriously ! She don't know which to choose.. Including me ! haha.. alang2 tu aku pau la ibu gak ! Act, my sister easy to choose the blouses but it's hard for me..haha..a little bit annoying cause I am over yaw ! 

We're really having a great time together !  

Next, We went eating at Ampang. At first, I think we're gonna eat at a restaurant. But.. we're eating just at the gerai stall ! haha ! And I eventually losing my appetite, wanna eat sizzling chicken chop .. 

So I decided to eat Nasi Goreng Paprik ! nasib baik sedap..dengan sambal belacan lagi ..  My mother and my aunt eat sizzling chicken chop..while my sisters also same as me .. alamak BI hancus beb ! But it's alright ! at least I've try to speak..haha lol !  Air pulak..fresh watermelon juice, mango juice, milo ice, lychee juice and more...

Okay ! Sunday pulak ! 

Mula2 ingat nak tengok High School Musical .. tp my aunt ajak kluar gi KLCC so aku join la skali..muehehehe !! kat sana kitorang cari baju sejuk sebab my aunt nak gi oversea nanti and lepas tu kitorang ade tangkap gambar gak ! nanti princess upload okay ! tapi bukan sekarang la ye..
then, kitorang gi makan kat foodcourt..

Pastu ingatkan nak balik dah..adik aku gi bodek mak long gi tengok movie..and she said okay ! Hurray for us ! tengok cite Rise Of The Guardian.. Best gila..klau nak tau klau korang tengok dijamin best..cite dia fun..and exciting ! gi lah tengok ! 

Abis cite tu kitorang balik and..sampai je rumah ade surprise untuk princess ! ada baby..yay ! da lama dah x dukung baby..nak tau baby sape? ikuti post yang seterusnyaaa !  


thank you for reading !




The Swagie says 'like' it ! and thank you for reading ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...