Navigations

Status Update ^_^

03 June 2012

Wedding, Wedding, Wedding...

Views
Hmm...Wedding is so interrupt me !
You know?? when I arrived early last Saturday..my mom says that 'we gonna have to go to a wedding tonight.. I were so tired because..the journey from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur takes 4 hours..and that night I have to go to a wedding..
So I went to the wedding at Kampung Pengantin...
The next day, we have to go to Melaka..AGAIN ! A wedding ! huh ~
Here are some pictures of me and my family at the wedding ceremony..


Am I cute?? haha.. silly me ^_^


after eating....



my aunty and me <3


These pictures were taken yesterday at Sime Darby hall..
The bride in this wedding is the secretary of his husband at his office..isn't that sweeeeett??...*kalau nak suami kaya jadi secretary jehh.. Besides, the bride wear 'tudung' you know..moreover..she is pretty..

At Melaka....



*belah sedara-mara..


The bride is cute...\0/

okay that's all..Hope you like it..Thanks for reading and visiting..


The Swagie says 'like' it ! and thank you for reading ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...